Coalition of Child Care Advocates of BC
A voluntary organization of interested citizens – parents, child care providers, community organizations, and unions.
- the development of a comprehensive, accessible and affordable community based non-profit child care system in BC and across Canada.
- the right of every child and family to quality child care within their own community.
- a range of inclusive choices including licensed family and centre-based care.
- stable, adequate government funding.
- child care workers’ rights to wages and working conditions which reflect the level of training, responsibility and value of work performed.
- parent and staff involvement in policy, procedure and program decisions.
WE PROMOTE ADVOCACY BY
- Informing the public about child care issues and the impact of public policy on children, families and communities.
- Mobilizing families and communities to speak up and speak out for child care.
- Encouraging child care workers to exercise their democratic right to unionize.
- Working for women’s equality and social justice.
There are no blogs or news.
See map: Google Maps
2772 East BroadwayVancouver, BC, V5M 1Y8